An HDMI Pocket Projector is an LED projector or in other words, it uses LED technology instead of projector lamps to project images. If you use projectors for home entertainment or business, you know that it may be a burden to replace lamps frequently and carry your projector around. Larger profile projectors are sometimes challenging to move around for mobile presentations and entertainment needs. Two major downsides of conventional projectors include:
- Size – even the most sophisticated projector priced at a premium are still bulky and larger in size. Moreover, the high power consumption of lamps meant that you always needed to connect it to a wall socket for proper power supply. When you are a teacher or a business professional travelling regularly, the additional cables and accessories can eat up a lot of space in your suitcase.
- Expensive – projector lamps are almost as expensive as the projectors itself. Affordability is an important consideration for many especially when it comes to consumables such as lamps. This was a deal breaker for many that wanted to buy a projector for home cinema. Even a projector with the lamp life of 5,000 hours could last only about 2 years. Sometimes the lamps could also break and need replacement from general use.
A technological transformation for projectors was much needed. Thanks to the new HDMI Pocket Projector from Brookstone, innovation has resolved some challenges and introduced more affordable for peoples projection needs. Here are some of the key benefits of Brookstone’s pocket projector.
- Size: the single most advantage of this HDMI Pocket Projector is its size. It is incredibly small and you have to see it to believe it. The size is very identical to that of an external hard disc. It can comfortably stay in your bag without giving you any sort of trouble from bulkiness, weight or dimensions.
- Built-in battery – had LED technology been not incorporated to projectors, it was not possible to build a projector with rechargeable batteries because battery packs of regular sizes can’t satisfy the power-hungry projector lamps. The HDMI Pocket Projector from Brookstone can function up to an impressive 2 hours. This is a blessing for most business professionals including teachers and mobile sales reps that use projectors for presentation purposes.
- Mini-Me Accessories – when a project gets small, it is natural for the accessories to get small too. You can get miniature tripod and pouches that makes the setting up of this projector pretty easy. Accessories are an important consideration to most tech gadgets because they offer increased and enhanced use.
- Brightness – although 80 lumens may sound low, it can give you decent images with the lights on. With bright lights, the images may look a little washed out but if home entertainment is what you are looking for, you can make some necessary adjustments.
- Size – HDMI Pocket Projector can project images up to 60 inches. Compared to the price of a 55”television set, you are paying less for the projection you are receiving.
If you are looking for a cost effective and handy way to project presentations or watch movies then the HDMI Pocket Projector from Brookstone may be a good option for your consideration. Being a very small projector, some of its controls, especially the focus wheel, are a little sensitive but once you get used to it, it becomes pretty easy to control the focus wheel. The HDMI cable included in the package is short for some applications but buying an additional HDMI cable is not very expensive and an option for those people that need additional cabling length. This HDMI Pocket Projector makes an excellent value proposition and is a good consideration because of its portable compact size, battery life, available accessories, functionality, features and affordability.
DMI Pocket Projector Mobile, 100-Lumen. Go big with our pocket-sized HD projector Our portable projector connects to multiple devices for a "big screen" view of just about anything.