Setting Up Your Perfect Home Theatre!
Bose Solo TV Sound System may not be for everyone: the product is for the audiophile, someone who loves perfection. It is not an overstatement if someone tells you that Bose is the Rolls Royce of audio systems. This is very much true because the sound quality and overall user experience that Bose systems can provide is considered second to none by many and there is barely any competition for Bose products in terms of quality.
However, quality is not the only virtue of Bose products: they are also known to be innovative and futuristic in their designs and features. It goes without saying that the Bose Solo TV Sound System lived up to the expectations. This product is exactly what you will expect in a Bose product and here is why:
An Overview of the Bose Solo TV Sound System
It is imperative to understand what the Sound System from Bose brings to the table before judging its performance. Unlike most audio systems in the market today that guarantees you a ‘theatre like’ sound experience, Bose Solo TV Sound System is targeting on improved sound quality than your television speakers, especially the voice. The system is carefully designed to pick up even the weakest voice signals and ensure a great user experience. If you had trouble picking up voice when watching TV shows and movies, this sound system can help. Some of the key features of Bose Solo TV Sound System include:
- Most of the ‘eliminated’ sound from your TV panels is captured nicely by the Bose Sound System. It ensures a superior user experience.
- The single speaker, one connection approach is perfect for most home users because it avoids the complex setup of home theatre and the hassles of wires.
- You will be amazed at the missing sounds from your TV shows or movies that you haven’t seen in theatres. The crisp sound clarity creates a new entertainment experience that is captivating.
- Friendly Customer Support – Bose is a premium brand and their customer service is premium too. You will get a very personalized response throughout the troubleshooting process and an actual person is assigned to take care of your problem and the same person will attend you till the end of your issue’s resolving.
- Compact Dimensions – The 10.25” X 20” dimension of the Bose Solo TV Sound System makes it very compact. This sound system is only the size of a Blue-Ray player so you can place it underneath your television set and mount the speaker on the wall. There won’t be too many wires hanging around and the sound system doesn’t look out of place.
Once you set up your Bose Solo TV Sound System make sure that your TV’s volume is turned down or muted or else you will get sound output from two sources which will obscure the listening experience. It goes without saying that the sound system from Bose is one of the best audio systems that you can buy for your home, especially when perfect clarity in the sound is something you are seeking.
The Bose Solo TV sound system reveals much more of the depth and detail you’re meant to hear in your favorite programs. The kind of sound most flat panel TVs simply cannot reproduce from their internal speakers.Power rating: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 50W.